Vivid Tour – Sydney | 2023
Annual Creative Festival
Travel Date: 02 JUNE – 05 JUNE 2023
Vivid Sydney is an annual creative festival focusing on music, ideas, and light. Each evening throughout Vivid Sydney, the city comes alive with mesmerising light projections displayed on iconic Sydney buildings from the Opera House to the Sydney Harbour Bridge.
- Vivid Dinner Cruise
- Guided walking tour of selected Vivid sites
- High Tea at the Tea Cosy, Sydney Rocks
- Tour to The Central Coast of NSW
FRI 02 June | A/T
Day 1 Arrive at Sydney airport, on a morning flight (flight own arrangements/additional cost).
Private coach transfer to your accommodation. Normal check-in time is 3.00 pm If your room is not ready to check in upon arrival, you will be able to leave your luggage at reception until you return from high tea. Our coach will return and collect our group at 1 pm and transfer our group to The Rocks.
Free time for the remainder of this afternoon, until sunset when we are taken on a personalised guided walking tour of some of the major vivid sites. Our local guide will meet us at Circular Quay and the tour concludes in Circular Quay at approximately 7.30pm.
At the conclusion of the walking tour, return to your accommodation. Or you may decide to continue looking around the vivid sites and return to the hotel at your leisure.
SAT 03 June |CBD
Day 2 Continental breakfast provisions supplied for you to enjoy in your room.
Free day to enjoy at your leisure.
You may choose to relax, or perhaps do some shopping or sightseeing
Optional activity suggestion: Cooking class at the Sydney Seafood School including a delicious lunch and return – prebooked.
This evening we take the short walk to Kings Street wharf and check in for our Vivid dinner cruise
(3 course set menu dinner). The cruise departs King Street wharf at 7.00pm. Walk back to accommodation after disembarking the cruise
SUN 04 June| CBL
Day 3 Continental breakfast provisions supplied for you to enjoy in your room
Full day tour to NSW’s Central Coast.
The first stop is at the Central Coast Gallery of renowned photographer Ken Duncan. Upon arrival, we will be taken on a guided gallery tour and appreciate an inspiring 40-minute audio-visual experience in the theatre.
After our visit, enjoy a delicious lunch at Kew Dining.
After lunch travel to Firescreek Botanic Winery, and participate in a guided wine tasting and wine appreciation session of current vintages. Have fun foraging in the organic gardens of Firescreek Botanical Winery for your own spectacular garnishes and learn some simple but very effective tricks of the trade on how to put together some eye-catching garnished cocktails. Blend and experiment to make 3 mini cocktails with your own personal flair. Think Mimosas and Bellinis with your self-made garnishes. (Mocktail ingredients provided for non-drinkers).
On the way back to Sydney if time allows, there will be a short stop at the Gosford Chocolate factory, giving you the opportunity to purchase some sweet treats.
Free time for the remainder of today. This evening you may choose to wander around the vivid activities scattered over the city.
MON 05 June | CB
Day 4 Continental breakfast provisions supplied for you to enjoy in your room
Please check out of your room by their regular check-out time of 10 am. You are able to leave your luggage at reception.
Free time to enjoy at your leisure this morning until your airport transfer from Meriton on Sussex.
Three nights at the Meriton Sussex Street
Should you wish to extend your stay, additional nights are subject to availability and additional cost.
$1110.00 AUD per Adult incl gst In Two Share Room
$1550.00 AUD per Adult incl gst In Single Room
ADDITIONAL COSTS FOR OPTIONAL TOUR SSS COOKING CLASS INCLUDING LUNCH
$150.00 – $180.00 AUD per Adult incl gst – cost to be confirmed, must be pre-booked, subject to availability.
A non-refundable deposit of $250 per person is required to secure your place on the tour. Prepayment of the remaining balance is due 30 days prior to the tour date (02 May 2023).
SHOULD YOU WISH TO ARRANGE YOUR OWN ACCOMMODATION IN SYDNEY AND JOIN SOME (OR ALL) OF THE TOURS / ACTIVITIES THE FOLLOWING ADDITIONAL COSTS ARE APPLICABLE
$40.00 PER ADULT FOR HIGH TEA AT THE TEA COSY – 02 JUNE
$35.00 PER ADULT FOR GUIDED WALKING TOUR OF SELECTED VIVID SITES – 02 JUN
$139.00 PER ADULT FOR VIVID DINNER CRUISE – 03 JUNE
$160.00 PER ADULT FOR CENTRAL COAST DAY TOUR (APPROX 8 HOURS EX SYD) 04 JUN
$150.00 – $180.00 PER ADULT FOR SYDNEY SEAFOOD SCHOOL CLASS + LUNCH – 03 JUN – indicative cost only
- 3 Nights Accommodation
- Meals As indicated Below
- Return Seat in Coach Airport Transfer
- Full-Day Tour Central Coast
- Vivid Dinner cruise
- High Tea, The Tea Cosy
- Guided Walking tour selected Vivid sites
- Comfortable Walking Shoes
- Hat, Sunscreen, Sunglasses
- PLEASE NOTE – a moderate level of fitness/mobility is required for some of the activities in this tour – ie the guided walking tour of vivid sites, walking to King street wharf for the dinner cruise. Also in some parts of the itinerary, we will be using public transport in the city, as during the vivid event there are special road closures, and it is not possible or practical in some areas to use a charter coach for transfers.
- ANY mobility OR medical restrictions OR special dietary requirements need to be advised at time of booking to ensure that we can cater for your needs.
- 3 x Continental Breakfast
- 1 x High Tea
- 1 x Lunch
- 1 Dinner
- Flights are not included in the tour price
- Our Standard Tour Terms and Conditions here
- Travel insurance is recommended to be taken out by participants
- All prices quoted are in AUD and per person, twin share
- Single supplement applies
- Tour is subject to minimum participant numbers
- A credit card surcharge applies
- The itinerary is subject to change
- All services included in the tour are subject to availability at time of booking.
- Tour costs do not include suggested or options tours/activities, these are at additional cost.
- Non-refundable deposit of $250 per person is required to secure your place on the tour. Prepayment of the remaining balance is due 30 days prior to the tour date (02 May 2023).